Friday, November 28, 2008

All About Meme

I lifted this meme from Mrs Who (at House of Zathras)

The rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Tell 7 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag.

1. I trimmed the toenails of two people yesterday.
2. I need a new seed/fertilizer spreader.
3. I note a subtle difference between the words: "assess" and "asses".
4. My sinuses are finally clearing.
5. Joyce crushed me at Scrabble: 346-174.
6. I'm being falsely accused of clogging the toilet.
7. I need to get to bed.

I'm too shy to tag anyone else with this meme. (Does that make eight things?)

3 comments:

joyce said...

1. Post the rules on your blog? What rules? Rules you make up or the Ten Commandments?

2. Tell 7 random things about yourself? I could never be as random as James and Bob.

3. Tag 7 people? No way. I hate chain letters.

4. Pass on the tag. What tag? The tag on my nightgown or pillow or mattress?

5. Thanks for letting me use really big words tonight playing Scrabble. Eight letters stretch to the triple word scores. And JONQUILS is my new favorite flower because it is a triple word scorer.

6. The potty is no longer clogged.

7. Beat you to bed.

Bob said...

Please don't beat me anymore!

Mrs. Who said...

Y'all crack me up!

And my hat is off to you, Bob, on that trimming toenails thing. I couldn't do it. My sister used to do it for my grandfather, God rest his soul. If it had been left to me, the poor man would have been in the Guinness Book of World Records for the longest toenails.