Saturday, March 17, 2012

Frustration

Joyce: How do I share this video?

Bob: Is there a "share" button somewhere?

Joyce: Yes.

Bob: Try clicking on it.

Joyce: It doesn't do anything. ... Oh wait, there's a dropdown thingy.

Bob: So choose "Facebook".

Joyce: No, I think I'll post it on Twitter. ... Darn, now it gave me a blank screen that says it can't connect to the server.

Bob: Try clicking on the "refresh" button.

Joyce: That's what I've been trying to tell you: Microsoft upgraded me to version nine without asking and there's no "refresh" button on the new version of Explorer.

Bob: What's that button next to the red "X"?

Joyce: That's just the circle-arrow thingy.

Bob: Oh, well then, I guess I can't help you.

2 comments:

joyce said...

how about the story of "peepaw"?

Andy said...

HA!

Oh, well then, I guess I can't help you.

I shall chuckle about that half the evening, I'm sure...