Monday, January 16, 2012

Inquiring Minds Want to Know

Yesterday, while driving home from church, a burning question suddenly sprang into my head, so of course I had to pose it to my loving bride: "If the abbreviation for 'First Lady Of The United States' is FLOTUS, what does that make our current 'First Lady Against The United States'?" Joyce was duly impressed by my insightful question, but sadly she was unable to give me a satisfactory answer.

So I (being the incessantly inquisitive person I am) have been mentally gnawing on this bone ever since. Luckily, I'm not merely incessantly inquisitive, I'm also technically savvy -- savvy enough to know that ever since Al Gore invented his Information Super Highway (a.k.a., the Interweb), finding answers to such stuff is as easy as typing a word or two into "The Google". You wouldn't believe all the fascinating things you learn when you enter "FLATUS" into The Google.

For instance, check out this out-of-this-world story.

2 comments:

joyce said...

whoa. I did not realize what a wealth of information google has on the subject. this one seems especially generous: http://www.heptune.com/farts.html

Bob said...

Thanks dear, that's a great site. It even linked to this video.