Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It Goes Without Saying

Clearly (as you might note from my previous post) I don't always think before I speak, but I do have some judgment. Heck, every single day there are lots of things I don't say.

Such as ...
Cheer up, young man. Some day you'll grow into your big brother's pants.

That is soooo cool the way you've tattooed eyes on the back of your head like that, but have you ever considered letting your hair grow out?

¿Mande?

Okay, so let's review the "doorway concept", shall we.

You know, most black folks I know don't have blond hair. Is that your natural color?

Like you know, duuuude! You girls like toadly put that dweeb down. ... Yeah right!

Jess, I woo lie shedder chiz on my samwish, but no ... I don' Juan ee toas-ed.

O, thank you for sharing your music! But I am curious, why do they drop the "c" and just call it "rap music"?

4 comments:

Jerry said...

O, thank you for sharing your music! But I am curious, why do they drop the "c" and just call it "rap music"?You are an engineer. It shouldn't be too difficult to construct a Tesla coil.

JP said...

Ha, ha... "drop the 'c' and call it 'rap music'."

I will definitely be looking for an opportunity to use that line. Thanks!

Bag Blog said...

Have you learned these things from experience?

Buck said...

What JP said.